IQ REAL™ Quantitative System
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique has been commonly employed in the aquaculture industry for disease diagnosis and prevention. With the growing demand for a quantitative research tool and requirement for a high throughput screening system, the real-time PCR is receiving more attention and becoming more important in the industry. IQ REAL™ Quantitative System is a real-time PCR based diagnostic system which not only meets the above demands, but also its advanced design provides the shrimp culture industry a more accurate, more sensitive, and more flexible real-time system.
- ￭ TaqMan® assay strategy: This system can tolerate higher sample loads than SYBR Green based reaction. Consequently, it is able to detect samples of very low target/shrimp cell ratio.
- ￭ Multiplex design: This system can quantify up to three targets (FAM, VIC, NED/Cy5) including the pathogen and shrimp genomic nucleic acid in a single reaction. The built-in intenal control prevents any false negative interpretation of results from failed extraction or inhibition.
- ￭ Absolute and comparative quantitation: This system can quantify the target pathogen by both absolute quantitation method (Qab, target quantity/μl) and comparative quantitation method (Qcp, target quantity/10,000 shrimp cells). The Qcp method can reflect the actual infection level and provide consistent results for a sample within a wide range of concentration.
- ￭ No standard required for Qcp method: There is no need to make a calibration curve for Qcp method. Since the ΔΔCt strategy is used to interpret the final results, there is no need to generate a standard curve in each run, saving reagents costs in the long run.
(TaqMan® is the trademark licensed under Applied Biosystems.)
||Package Size: 200 rxns (including Extraction Kit)
|TaqMan® Real Time PCR System
|Bulit-in intenal control
|Two quantitative data formats:
- Absolute quantitation: copies/μl
- Relative quantitation: copies/cell.
|One amplification program for simultaneous multi-viral detection.
- AHPND/EMS Toxin 1
- Baculovirus Penaei
- Covert Mortality Nodavirus (CMNV)
Decapod Iridescent Virus 1 (DIV1)
- Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP)
- Infectious Hypodermal And Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus (IHHNV)
- Infectious Myonecrosis Virus (IMNV)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Monodon-Type Baculovirus (MBV)
- Necrotizing Hepatopancreatitis Bacteria (NHPB)
- Penaeus Vannamei Nodavirus (PvNV)
- Taura Syndrome Virus (TSV)
- Vibrio cholera
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV)
- Yellow Head Virus (YHV)
- Koi Herpesvirus (KHV)
- Photobacterium damselae
- Photobacterium damselae subsp. piscicida
- Salmonella spp.
- Streptococcus iniae
- Spring Viremia of Carp Virus (SVCV)
- Tenacibaculum maritimum
Tilapia Lake Virus (TiLV)
- Vibrio algynolyticus
- Viral Nervous Necrosis (VNN)